Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving...and more

Still working on LIFE as I dream of getting this blog off the ground. Don't know how many of you are coming here to read, but thank you for coming back. I've been sewing, and planning, and taking photos but have been busy with family matters. Now my back has finally given out after years of dealing wtih old injuries and I am working on figuring out how to sew standing up!
I have been also busy going thru BOXES of fabric from 15-20 years ago, laundering, pressing and folding Thank you Jeni @ http://incolororder.blogspot.com/ for your wonderful organizational plan that is helping me thru this task! Also lining up the Christmas gift sewing that I can hopefully get to once the back pain is tolerable.
Tomorrow we all gather with family and friends to give thanks for our many blessings. I am so thankful for my husband, my family, my friends, the community of sewers/crafters I've found here who's blogs have encouraged me to go back to my first 'love' of sewing and creating, and most of all I am thankful for the grace of the Lord that supports, sustains and gives me hope.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment