Thursday, July 21, 2011

Busy life, Welcome to our new grandbabies!

I've been busy. Trying to figure out how to do all this blogging stuff. Reading other blogs. Working nights with a family with twins. Going thru boxes of fabric that have been in a closet for 15 years. Sewing. Totes, purses, zipper bags, a baby laundry bag,  clothes. There's  two baby quilts that, since I still haven't be happy with my free motion quilting skills, are still not quilted!
Yesterday all stopped! Our daughter Mylissa, her husband Neil along with Big Sister Alexis welcomed Kate and Eli into the world and I am here helping out. We are so blessed to have a beautiful family and now two more join us!
Thanking the Lord for His blessings!

Welcome Eli and Kate! I'll get back to your quilts soon!
love, Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment